Request for cooperation in measures to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus(COVID-19).
July 20, 2021
To all the visitors
We will take the following measures to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Please come with a small number of people to alleviate the congestion in the building.
- Entrance may be restricted due to congestion in the building.
- Please bring and wear a mask （please observe cough etiquette ）.
- The temperature will be measured when you enter the building.
- People who have a cold, such as cough, sneeze, or fever, or who are not feeling well may be refused entry, so please refrain from visiting.
- When entering the building, please fill out “the Visitor Card” （fill in your name, phone number, address, etc.）.
* It will not be used for any purpose other than preventing the spread of the novel coronavirus infection.
- Please thoroughly wash your hands to prevent infection. In addition, please use alcohol disinfectant solution installed at the entrance of the building.
- Please keep a distance of at least 2 meters （at least 1 meter） from your neighbors when viewing.
- Please do not touch the wall or display case to prevent infection.
- If you feel sick during viewing, please speak to a staff member near you. In addition, the staff may contact you.
- The temperature will be measured when you enter the museum.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to everyone who visits the museum, but we would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.