- About reopening Kato Eizo & Toichi Memorial Art Museum(Gifu City Museum of History Branch)
About reopening Kato Eizo & Toichi Memorial Art Museum(Gifu City Museum of History Branch)
September 30, 2021
Our museum was temporarily closed to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus(COVID-19), but we will restart it after thoroughly implementing measures to prevent the spread of the infection.
(1) Date of resumption
From October 1, 2021(Friday)
(2) To all the visitors
Upon resumption, the following infection prevention measures will be taken. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Please come with a small number of people to alleviate the congestion in the building.
- Entrance may be restricted due to congestion in the building.
- Please bring and wear a mask （please observe cough etiquette）.
- People who have a cold, such as cough, sneeze, or fever, or who are not feeling well may be refused entry, so please refrain from visiting.
- When entering the building, please fill out “the Visitor Card” （fill in your name, phone number, address, etc.）.
* It will not be used for any purpose other than preventing the spread of the novel coronavirus infection.
- Please thoroughly wash your hands to prevent infection. In addition, please use alcohol disinfectant solution installed at the entrance of the building.
- Please keep a distance of at least 2 meters （at least 1 meter） from your neighbors when viewing.
- Please do not touch the wall or display case to prevent infection.
- If you feel sick during viewing, please speak to a staff member near you. In addition, the staff may contact you.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to everyone who visits the museum, but we would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.