- About reopening Hara Sankei Memorial Room(Gifu City Museum of History Branch)
About reopening Hara Sankei Memorial Room(Gifu City Museum of History Branch)
September 30, 2021
Our museum was temporarily closed to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus(COVID-19), but we will restart it after thoroughly implementing measures to prevent the spread of the infection.
(1) Date of resumption
From October 1, 2021(Friday)
(2) To all the visitors
Upon resumption, the following infection prevention measures will be taken. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- Please come with a small number of people to alleviate the congestion in the building.
- Please bring and wear a mask （please observe cough etiquette）.
- People who have a cold, such as cough, sneeze, or fever, or who are not feeling well may be refused entry, so please refrain from visiting.
- Please thoroughly wash your hands to prevent infection.
- Please keep a distance of at least 2 meters （at least 1 meter） from your neighbors when viewing.
- Please do not touch the wall or display case to prevent infection.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to everyone who visits the museum, but we would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.